Holy Trinity Audience Feedback
At our recent concert in Rusholme we asked for feedback from the audience about our concert.
76% of respondents gave us full marks and the remaining 24% gave us 4/5.
Quotes selected from the comments
“The singing and direction was impressive”
“A wide range of repertoire all excellently sung”
“Excellent quality of choir sound with balance between parts”
“There was pleasure on the faces of the Chorale”
Our Musical Director
Jill Henderson-Wild is now into her ninth tenth season with us.
Jill's biographical notes are in the People page.
Our Assistant Musical Director
See the People page for more details